Canyon Creek Cabinet Company Case Study
How to eliminate hazardous waste while ensuring compliance with existing hazardous waste disposal legislation.
Due to volumes of Acetone used per month, Canyon Creek decided to purchase the SR180 model.
• Able to save over $ 36 000 annually in waste disposal costs
• Able to reduce solvent purchases by over $42 000 annually.
• Able to generate additional profit by selling recycled solvent to nearby metal finishing companies.
• Purchase of SR180 paid for itself in between 4 to 5 months.
• Able to recycle over 760 gallons per month of Acetone.
• Recovered Acetone per cycle is upwards of 97% pure.
• Easy to use and operate.
John Earl- Environmental Manager
“It saves us a lot of money, reduces the waste shipped off-site and the purchase of virgin acetone to clean the fluid lines. We also sell our excess distilled acetone to nearby metal finishing companies.”
The Canyon Creek Cabinet Company has been in business since 1981 and is one of the nation’s leading custom mid-priced cabinet manufacturers, and produces framed, inset and frameless style cabinetry for every room in the home. Over the years Canyon Creek Cabinet Company has been recognized for their history of environmental stewardship, which dates back to 1990. In addition Canyon Creek is socially engaged with its community taking part in community housing projects, local food drives and CERT program training for employees to aid the community in the event of disastrous events.
Canyon Creek is constantly looking for ways to cut energy use and create less waste. As a result Canyon Creek has joined the By-Product Synergy Group NW and the Green Cabinet Source both of which assist manufacturers and consumers make the optimal environmental choices.
Contact-us at 1-877-629-8202Get a quote