GWMA 500 - Auto/Manual Wash
ISTpure’s spray gun washer GWMA 500 is an ergonomic and robust washer that is suitable for medium-to-heavy users with repetitive color or coating changes. Its combined manual and automatic washing station allows to clean efficiently up to two paint spray guns along with PPS and other disposable cup adapters simultaneously in less than 30 seconds using the automatic washing setup or to proceed to a full-wash of disassembled guns using its manual wash setup and tools.
The GWMA 500 is a hybrid washer designed to clean either solvent-based or waterborne paint equipment in one simple to use system.
Increase the life span of your paint equipment of up to 75% and get ready for the next paint job in no time !
|INSIDE VIEW (Click to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing||♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine||♦ Wood finishing|
|♦ Body shop||♦ Power & Energy|
- Single automatic/manual washing station equipped with two adaptive gun mounts and cleaning nozzles, manual flowthrough cleaning brush, air rinse nozzle, fluid tap, manual rinse with clean fluid, and air blow gun
- High power cleaning up to 5 gal (20 liters) per minute
- Cost-effective solution for reducing solvent or waterborne fluid consumption and wastes, and for increasing painter’s productivity
- Easy Locate System ensures that the paint spray gun is mounted in the best cleaning position without the need to change nozzles or attachments
- Automatic fume extraction built-in vent when using solvent-based fluid
- Solvent pail is kept inside the washer housing
- Low air consumption of less than 2 cfm, thanks to Graco’s high efficiency air-operated double diaphragm pump
- Long-term warranty : parts 2 years / pump 5 years
- Environmental-friendly solution : Reduces solvent or waterborne fluid consumption, hazardous waste, and VOC emissions