GWM 100 Twin - Manual Wash
ISTpure’s GWM 100 TWIN is a compact and economical unit designed for body shops and users who require repetitive color and coating changes to provide a quick rinse / clean solution. Its versatile dual manual washing stations allow to efficiently clean gravity fed paint spray guns as well as PPS and other disposable cup adapters.
The GWM 100 TWIN is a hybrid washer designed to clean both solvent-based and/or waterborne paint equipment in one simple to use system.
Increase the life span of your paint equipment of up to 75% and get ready for the next paint job in no time.
|INSIDE VIEWS (Click to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing||♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine||♦ Wood finishing|
|♦ Automotive||♦ Body Shop|
- Low fluid consumption : 80-100 ml per wash
- Dual manual washing stations equipped with robust brush, air whip line, clean rinse and air rinse / drying nozzles
- Cost-effective solution for reducing solvent or waterborne fluid consumption and wastes, and for increasing painter’s productivity
- Optional floor stand to avoid wall mounting
- Pump less durable system
- Automatic fume extraction built-in vent when using solvent-based fluid
- Long-term warranty : parts 2 years / pump 5 years
- Environmental-friendly solution : Reduces solvent or waterborne fluid consumption, hazardous waste, and VOC emissions