GWM 300 - Manual Wash
ISTpure’s spray gun washer GWM 300 is an ergonomic and robust washer that is suitable for medium-to-heavy users. Its large manual washing station allows to clean efficiently the exterior and the interior of paint spray gun as well as PPS and other disposable cup adapters.
The GWM 300 is a hybrid washer designed to clean either solvent-based or waterborne paint equipment in one simple to use system.
Increase the life span of your paint equipment of up to 75% and get ready for the next paint job in no time !
|INSIDE VIEWS (Click to enlarge)•|
|♦ General manufacturing||♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine||♦ Wood finishing|
|♦ Carrosserie||♦ Power & Energy|
- Single manual washing station equipped with large basin, flow-through cleaning brush, manual rinse with clean fluid, air rinse / drying, and air blow gun
- High power cleaning up to 5 gal (20 liters) per minute
- Cost-effective solution for reducing solvent or waterborne fluid consumption and wastes, and for increasing painter’s productivity
- Automatic fume extraction built-in vent when using solvent-based fluid
- Solvent pail is kept inside the washer housing
- Low air consumption of less than 2 cfm, thanks to Graco’s high efficiency air-operated double diaphragm pump
- Long-term warranty : parts 2 years / pump 5 years
- Environmental-friendly solution : Reduces solvent or waterborne fluid