Industrial Washer Solvent M3648 VP
The ISTpure series of varsol cabinet parts washers uses 30 up to 100 psi of high-pressure varsol cleaning 0solution power to scrub parts clean with no abrasives to damage precision machined parts.
The ultimate in operator comfort, the pressure washer keeps the operator’s hands clean and out of cleaning solution. Operator simply slips hands into gloves and directs the fluid stream of varsol cleaning solvent on parts.
Illuminated cabinet and window clearing blower are standard on the units. Flexible nitril gloves, safe and convenient air actuated ON/OFF foot pedal switch, and ergonomic working height maximize user comfort and result in increased efficiency.
Adjustable hand-held spray nozzle can be set to a wide fan or pinpoint. stream to direct cleaning power where needed. 150 mesh filter traps chips and solids and continuously filters fluid..
|MARKETS SERVED||INSIDE VIEW|
|♦ General manufacturing||♦ Flexography|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation||♦ Lithography|
|♦ Marine||♦ Wood finishing|
|♦ Automotive||♦ Power & Energy|
- 14 Gauge steel construction
- Nitril gloves
- Enhanced window blow-off utilizing air-knife technology for viewing cleaning process
- Hinged front opening door allows full access to entire cleaning chamber
- Variable output nozzle can be set from a wide fan to a pinpoint stream to allow operator to adjust cleaning force as needed
- Safety door switch to stop pump if door is open
- Work Shelf in perforated polypropylene thickness 3/8’’
- Tank located underneath washer
- Level side glass and wheel for easier maintenance
- Reservoir fits under the cabinet comes with level side glass and wheels for easier maintenance
- Build class 1, division 1.
- 200 lb load capacity.
- Air blow-off nozzle for parts drying
- Higher pressure pump up to 1 800 psi
- Front opening door